I love yoga guys & I want you to love it too! It has awesome health benefits & makes sex a lot more fun (haha). Each week I’m going to post a picture of me doing a yoga pose with a list of pose’s benefits for your body. I’ll also try my best to describe how to get into the pose. It’s kind of hard to describe moves with words so bare with me please!
This week’s pose is Lord of the Dance/Pose of the Dancer:
- Develops concentration & balance
- Tones & stretches the leg & hip muscles
- Stretches hip flexors
- Strengthens arch in the standing foot
- Develops range of motion in the shoulders
- Expands the chest & front body
- Strengthens the back body
- Start in mountain pose (standing straight up with hands in prayer position. Then put out your left hand & shift your weight to your left foot. Bend your right knee to bring your foot towards your right butt cheek. Grab the inside of your right foot with your right hand.
- Find balance! Lengthen your tailbone to tone your abdomen. Push your right foot into your right hand so your foot rises up. Tilt your torso forward & keep your midsection engaged!
- Stay in pose for about 20-30 seconds & then do the same thing for the opposite side!